Steve Dinan has over 40 years of street car turbo experience. As an engine supplier we won 3 prototype racing championships and two overall wins at the 24hrs of Daytona partnering with Chip Ganassi Racing. No one know more about tuning high performance engines than our team.
CarBahn software is designed to deliver the highest safe output possible. Smooth Power means software tuned correctly, not over-tuned. Excessive torque will break the tires loose, break the engine and drivetrain. Managed torque with a smooth delivery makes the car easier to drive thereby faster and more reliable. Most if not all our competitor’s tunes attempt to run too much boost, resulting in active knock corrections which causes surging during acceleration.
We are introducing the CarBahn Autoworks Stage 1 Power Package:
585 flywheel HP | 561lb-ft flywheel torque
Orange = Stock | Red = Stage 2 Power Package
Included in Stage 1 Power Package kit:
- CarBahn Autoworks Stage 2 performance engine software
- Pure Stage 2 turbocharger upgrade
- Optional: Maximum PSI crank hub kit (required for matching warranty enrollment)
- This Power Package includes a turbocharger upgrade, which will require a $1900 core deposit that is refunded upon return of the OEM cores back to CarBahn, unless the stock turbos are sent in first.
- A Maximum PSI crank hub kit must be installed in order to be eligible for warranty coverage through CarBahn.