RENNtech has been at the forefront of ECU tuning since electronic engine management started to show up in vehicles during the mid 1980s! Our experience, countless hours of in-house research, development and exhaustive testing ensure that our proprietary ECU upgrade offers incredible performance gains and rock solid daily driver reliability.
RENNtech tuning software for Mercedes offers significant gains in horsepower and torque across the vehicles entire power band. By modifying ignition timing and throttle mapping, optimizing air-to-fuel ratios, increasing the engine’s rev limiter and modifying boost mapping for turbo-charged vehicles, RENNtech performance software unleashes the true potential of your Mercedes.
With the proprietary RENNtech ECU Tuning the W205 – C 63 AMG gains up to +56 HP and +107 LB-FT, based on power numbers measured by RENNtech. Please note that the Mercedes M177 engine performance when measured, obtains higher numbers than rated from factory. The maximum power number reached with the RENNtech ECU Upgrade fot the W205 – C 63 AMG is 601 HP and 657 LB-FT.
For detailed information about our ECU Upgrades feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our sales-team under 561.845.7888.
- Mercedes M177 engine performance when measured, obtains higher numbers than rated from factory.
- Power gains are calculated with stock numbers measured by RENNtech
C 63 AMG S (W205 | M177 | 4.0L V8 BiTurbo) Stock Performance:
- Rated by Mercedes-Benz: 503 HP @ 5,500-6,250 rpm; 516 LB-FT @ 1,750-4,500 rpm
- Rated by RENNtech: 545 HP @ 6,150 RPM; 550 LB-FT @ 3,700-4,700 RPM
- Mercedes M177 engine performance when measured, obtains higher power numbers than rated from factory.
C 63 AMG S (W205 | M177 | 4.0L V8 BiTurbo) Modified Performance:
- 601 HP @ 5,650 RPM; 657 LB-FT @ 4,250-4,800 RPM