D190-9140 – Dinan High Performance Adjustable Coil-Over Suspension System for BMW F80 M3 F82 F83 M4 – EDC Only
For the driver that demands the best out of their vehicle. The Dinan Adjustable Coil-Over Suspension was bred in the race lab but refined on the street for maximum versatility.
- Threaded collars allow easy and precise front and rear vehicle height adjustments.
- Up to 1" of lowering in front and 1 1/2" of lowering in back are possible depending on tire clearance although 1/2 drop is recommended in front and back to maintain a civilized ride.
- Spring rates are nearly 50% stiffer in front and 10% stiffer in the rear.
- Substantial reduction in body roll.
- Included suspension packers allow adjustment of bump-stop clearance to fine-tune handling and comfort.
- Dinan-spec progressive bump stops improve ride quality at lowered ride heights.
- Components are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and black anodized for a sporty appearance as well as corrosion protection.
- ONLY Compatible with vehicles equipped with BMW EDC shocks.
The Dinan X-Pipe removes the factory center section after the secondary catalytic converters, including the large resonator. In its place Dinan introduces straight through mandrel bent 2.75″ T304 stainless steel tubing and the custom ‘X’ for better flow, and an improved throaty sound. In addition, the kit comes complete with mounting hardware, OE quality clamps and flanges, for simplified installation.